I love being a wedding photographer, it’s my job to capture your story, as you saw it, the bits you missed and the moments you will treasure for the rest of your lives. The smiles on your faces as you walk down the aisle, the tear in your eye as you read your vows, the cheers as you enter the room as husband and wife, the happiness and laughter of the speeches, your first dance and all the great bits in between.
I let your wedding day take it owns unique course and unobtrusively capture the moments which when pieced together in a beautiful album create a story through pictures that you will want to relive again and again.
I use two of the best album companies in world to create bespoke albums which are unique to you and beautifully tell the story of your wedding day through the unique images that I’ve captured. Choosing your photographer and in turn your wedding album is a hugely important part of the wedding planning process as its the one tangible element that you are left with after the big day. That’s why I give my all both shooting the wedding and providing you with the best products possible so you can relive your story over and over again.
Our most popular package includes:
- A pre wedding consultation to view sample albums and discuss your big day further.
- Wedding Photography from Bridal Preparations to your First Dance as husband an wife. Nothing is missed!
- A second photographer/assistant to photograph during the ceremony, reception drinks and speeches.
- All your images professionally retouched, and provided on a Copyright Free USB drive in colour and BW. (Approx 600 images)
- Sneak peek! Up to 7 days after your wedding a selection of images will be displayed on my blog for friends and family to view.
- A password protected online gallery for family and friends to view and order prints if they so wish.
Package price – £1895
This package is also available with a 40 page 30cm x 20cm Graphi Studio or a 25cm x 25cm Queensberry Album for £2195
Pre Wedding Shoots are also available and can be added to the wedding package at a cost of £350